We respect the privacy of our Members, customers, and visitors to our Web site, www.westerngrowersfoundation.org. While offering our Web site users the advantages and convenience of Web-based technologies, we also strive to employ practices that ensure information collected about Members, customers, and visitors is used conscientiously and appropriately.
What information is collected on www.westerngrowersfoundation.org?
Generally, information is used to help us better serve our Members and customers.
• General visitors: We collect information for internal marketing purposes about pages that visitors browse. This information does not contain e-mail addresses.
• Customers: We collect personally identifiable information necessary for registration and billing from customers who purchase our products and services online.
• Members: We collect personally identifiable information about Members who provide their information on Web pages that are specifically designed to collect membership information, such as online questionnaires, resume submissions, job postings, and applications for membership.
What are "cookies?" & how are they used?
A "cookie" is a packet of information that a Web server sends to a user’s computer to identify that specific user the next time he or she visits the site.
How do we use information collected on www.westerngrowersfoundation.org?
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web site, enhance the value of our products, and communicate with Members and customers as follows:
• www.westerngrowersfoundation.org has access to membership information for purposes of communicating with Members and furthering the mission of the organization.
• www.westerngrowersfoundation.org may make address information available to external organizations for purposes of providing Members relevant information. Such information does not include e-mail addresses.
• Any request by an external organization or Member of www.westerngrowersfoundation.org for a mailing list of Members must be approved on a case-by-case basis, and the organization must agree that the information will only be used for the specifically approved communication.
• www.westerngrowersfoundation.org may make educational session participant contact information available to corporate partners and individuals serving as faculty at educational programs.
•www.westerngrowersfoundation.org may contact Members and customers about events and opportunities.
How may Members or customers opt out of receiving materials?
Any Member or customer who does not wish to be contacted by us or an organization with which we might otherwise share contact information may let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact information below. Members and customers may request to opt out of specific e-mail communications from www.westerngrowersfoundation.org or request an overall opt out of both mail and e-mail communications (with the exception of basic membership and dues renewal mailings). Additionally, Members may manage their personal information in the online Member Directory and choose what information will be accessible there.
How may Members or customers review their information or request a change of information?
Members and customers may update their information using the Change of Information
Form. Alternately, Members and customers may go to www.westerngrowersfoundation.org to review the following types of information maintained about them:
• Financial and transactional information, such as purchase types, dates, and amounts
• Contact information, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail Addresses
• Requests to change or review information may be sent to us using the contact information below.
How may Members, customers, or visitors request information about the security of www.westerngrowersfoundation.org?
We have reasonable security measures in place at our physical facilities and on our Web server to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information collected from Members, customers, and visitors. Requests to review security information may be sent to us using the contact information below.
Periodically we may use collected information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. When our information collection and dissemination practices change, we will post the policy changes on www.westerngrowersfoundation.org.
How do I contact www.westerngrowersfoundation.org?
Attention: Adam Higgins
Address: 17620 Fitch Street Irvine